A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Juice Fast Eve

Well, here I go ... 7 day juice fast coming up from tomorrow. Everyday I will document my experience. I have compleated 3 fasts in the past, although this is the first time that I will be working in my full time job as a gardener. This experience will show me just how I am truly supported and nourished ... without food, how does this happen ? The divine maybe ? Each day I will meditate and say my prayers. I will be praying for guidance for my spiritual evolution. Totally surrendering,forced to go within I will be asking the question "God, show me the way". This YouTube clip is SO inspirational, I truly hope it touches you.Peace be with you, Peace for the planet ~ Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment