A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's that time of the year ...

.... The sun is shining and the day's are getting longer (in England). So that must mean one thing ... very very soon, the weather will be getting cold and the nights will be drawing in early. With that in mind, the summer solstice is just around the corner on the 21st of June. In celebration of this transition period I will be celebrating with a 7 day green juice fast .. whoop whoop. I will be writing each day on my blog about my experiences through the whole week. I will share what I drank, how I feel, and what the results maybe.... and any thing else which decides to show up !

I'm really looking forward to it, as it has been 8 month's since I did my last juice fast.

I invite you all to join me in this high summer transformational time. Cleanse your body to cleanse your mind and burn some karma drama in the process...come on lets do it together ! Check out the bottom of my blog to the link of the juice fast taking place with Gabriel Cousens M.D. in New York. this month.

Watch this space ~ The lights are on green ..... GO GO GO

No comments:

Post a Comment