A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 2 of 7 day fast ...

... Well, it seems the games have started to begin !

I woke up this morning with a throbbing headache, and it has stayed with me pretty much all day, my body was heavy,especially my legs, so I was forced to sloooooooow down walking to work at 7am this morning.

I remembered that fasting forces one to be in the present moment,because when I wasn't... the heaviness would set in. When I brought my attention to present moment, which today was weeding tomato beds mainly, I would feel much better and relaxed. I actually didn't think about FOOD that much, it was just the heaviness I felt which was distracting. By 15:30 I started to feel a lot better, and right now ... I feel great again. The heaviness has lifted, the headache is very slight, like the feeling of it fading.

I drank 3 green juices today made of of Broccoli, Spinach and fennel, I don't know why I chose those vegetables ? intuition I guess. I also had 2 shots of wheat grass and a herbal tea. I drank about 3 litres of water too. My weight is 72kg which compared with yesterday I weighed 74kg, which suggests I've lost 2kg in 24 hours, which is not true, the scales must be out.

SO I am not as strong as yesterday, the toxins must be working their way into my blood stream. I'm not sure how I will feel tomorrow, it could go either way, as I feel pretty stable right now. I'm hoping to not feel heavy. I will practice some yoga postures before bed, to circulate my energy.

The first 3 days are always the worst, so I keep reminding myself of that. From the 4Th day onwards I should start to feel better as the accumulated toxins will be releasing from my body, and I should start to feel a little bit like Superman. It's common to feel super strong around the 7 Th day mark, people then sometimes decide carry on to a 10 day fast or even another week. I will take each Day/Moment as it comes.

Summary of the day : Heavy start, but finishing strong x

This Youtube clip is what I decided to listen to whilst writing this blog, I guess it suggests how I am feeling ... See you tomorrow day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment