A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Monday, June 14, 2010

Breaking news ~ Breaking fast

I'm sorry to announce that my 7day juice fast will have to be postponed until next Monday. The reason is that I have the opportunity to attend a day 3 workshop about 'Honey Bees and Flowers' this week, and I really want to go, and I really don't want to go whilst juice fasting. I'm really interested in bee's and especially bee pollen for it's life force and rejuvenation energy. SO in the mean time, feast your eye's on this ...

Bee pollen is such an amazing food. It is super rich in the 'B' vitamins including B12,amino acid, protein,very high in minerals and trace minerals, in contains 15% lecithin which protects the nervous system and brain against all kinds of radiation. Pollen is said to contain all the elements necessary for the sustenance of human life. Pollen is good for prostate difficulties, hemorrhoids, asthma, allergies, digestive disorders, curing intestinal putrefaction, multiple sclerosis, arthritis and hay fever and posses anti aging properties. Gram for gram pollen contains 5-7 times more protein then meat, eggs, or cheese. The protein in pollen is in a predigested form and therefore easy to assimilate.

Every pollen grain has the power to fertilize and create a tree, a fruit, a vegetable, a flower. Pollen is the ultimate biogenic food. I recommend bee pollen as a part of your everyday diet. 2 table spoons is enough, although I often have more.

I did fast all day today actually and felt very strong, so I am very optimistic about lasting a whole week whilst working in the garden. Sorry again if you were looking forward this week to join me on this fast, I was really looking forward to it to. Never mind, go with flow ... until then ... BEE the change you wish to see in the world. BZZZZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment