A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Monday, June 28, 2010

day 7 of 7 day juice fast

The final countdown,

I'm at the end of the 7 day juice fast and the feeling is BLISS. Today I woke up 05:30am and went to sun gaze. After that I meditated and practiced yoga for 4 hours in the pure sunshine. I felt totally sublime. The afternoon was spent being inspired reading 'Spiritual Nutrition' by Gabriel Cousens, whilst laying in the sun soaking up the rays.

This fast was by far the best I have completed. This is my forth fast, and the last three were much more of a physical detox, where as in this fast I also really felt my spirit being cleansed and my will power and motivation increase. I really felt like my subtle bodies were cleaned and that my physical body and subtle bodies are now able to receive more light or bio photon energy into my being.

My energy today was very high, and I felt like I could go on another few days, although I have been imaging food, and I am looking forward to taste all those different flavours again.

I have been really drawn into studying minerals at a deeper level this fast , and will write more about them soon. Actually today I have been really craving seaweed and flax seed, in which both are highly recommend foods for the electrical spark in our body. So I will be looking into increasing the amounts of these foods in my diet.

I am really over joyed at how this week went. I remember last Sunday night thinking 'Oh no, a week without food again', as I have to admit I was not really looking forward to it, although I was really feeling urge to do it. Now that's its completed, it was one of the best things Ive done this year. The thought of fasting is not as bad as actually going through it. It seems for me now that the more you do them, the easier they get, as one becomes more purified each time.

I think I will do another fast around late September going into Autumn. My aim is do a fast on each season. I totally recommend everyone to fast, it is truly life transforming and brings one into a super radiant being of health, joy and peace. For when the body is clean, the mind is able to be still, and when the mind is still, we are more able to focus on what is important in our lives rather then getting distracted by stuff we don't really need.

Next step is breaking the fast, which I will write tomorrow.

until then, thank you for following me this week ...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Perry. I have really enjoyed reading this. I think I'm looking forward to you eating more than you are. Can't wait to hear you describe your first few chews. Be well. Any fool can fast. It takes a wise man to break a fast properly. I'm paraphrasing but that's what Gabriel says. I should know. I had an easy time my first fast...

    ReplyDelete