A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3 of 7 day fast ...

... Well, surprise surprise, I woke up this morning feeling fresh and WIDE AWAKE. I then looked at the clock and it was 04:30am. I decided to turn over and get some more rest, although the temptation was there to get up and meditate and practice yoga, but I didn't want to risk being exhausted through out the day.

My headache has totally gone, and my body is not heavy anymore, in fact, I feel like I'm floating. I drank pretty much the same as the last 2 days ~ Spinach, Fennel and Dill today, along with herbal teas and 3 litres of water, this seems to sustain me well. Working in the garden I get to have my shirt off, so I soak up a lot of the suns rays, which I am sure really helps with my stamina and spiritual nutrition in take. Smells have become really apparent, I was walking down the road and could smell all the different types of pollen from the trees, I have never noticed that before, well not as distinguished. So I visualized my self breathing in all the pollen to be nourished by it, as explained in the 'Anastasia' books, 'The Ringing Cedars', in which I highly recommend everybody to read.

My weight is 70kg which suggests I have lost another 2kg, again, this is not true (I am pretty sure)as there is no way I have lost 4 kg in 2 days, I surely do not feel like I have, plus all my cloths still fit. If I have, then welcome to my weight loss plan !

So day 3 is coming to a close, and I am ready for day 4. Last night I did dream about eating a Ham and Salmon Bagel ... hmmmm I don't want to eat one, and in my dream I felt really let down for eating it. I think it's just cellular memory dissolving out of me. The same thing happened when I stopped drinking alcohol a year ago. I fasted and then I dreamed of drinking beer, and it never gave me the desire to start drinking alcohol again.

Summary of the day : Started off flying, then a slow dip in the afternoon, and now I am back to flying ...

I'm gonna keep posting youtube clips showing how I feel in song. A picture tells a thousand words, and this is how I felt this morning x EnJoY x

See you tomorrow for day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment