A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Sunday, June 27, 2010

day 6 of 7 day juice fast

Phew, no work today only play ...

I was really looking forward to finish work so that I could really enjoy my last 2 days of fasting with lots of rest and peace. So what did I do ?

I went to the beach ... YEAH It was a really hot day, so I went to the beach for a swim in the sea. The sea was really cold and I was shivering for about 1/2 afterwards, then I soon got warm again. I felt really cleansed after the swim so the cold water was worth it.

I felt really amazing all day, and I couldn't believe how great I felt and that I was on 6th day of the fast. In the past fasts, by day 6 I was really weak, but not this time. This shows me that regular fasting really does clean out toxins every time. Also I have been eating raw foods now for over a year so that for sure helps. My weight has dropped to 69kg, this time I can believe it as I do feel a little thinner around my ribs. I drank the usual 3 green juices and some herbal teas and of course washed down lots of water. Being in the sunshine has really helped this fast to energize me and keep me warm.

Not to much to say really today apart from that I had a dream about making a flax seed chocolate bar which tasted like coffee but had no coffee in it, so in a few days I think I will try and make it.

summary of today : Mind ~ Strong, Body ~ Strong, Spirit ~ Stronger than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment