A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 5 of 7 day juice fast

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLlmost there !

Today I woke up a very sleepy and heavy, and It took me a while to get out of bed at 06:00am.

I started to think about food for the first time, and I started to think of all the raw food recipes that I want to make when I'm done. Sea weed salad with Dulse was one of them, and then I was craving flax seeds for some reason, as normally I'm not a big fan of the taste, but I really want to eat them now. I checked Gabriel Cousens book ' Conscious Eating, to see what they are all about again, and he writes that they are a super conductor of electrolytes, positive ions and of course it's great brain food with omega 3 fatty acid. Grounded whole flax seed is better than flax oil, as the oil almost always is rancid.

By mid Afternoon, I was feeling much better, back to normal you might say. I'd been drinking green juices and wheat grass and again about 3 litres of water.

I got a real feeling to the connection of the divine, and the strong sense to keep my body clean to allow this light in. Fasting accelerates this process by thinning down the cellular membrane which thickens due to the normal Western diet, sugar being the mane culprit. By fasting, the cholesterol and fungus which attaches it self the the cell is cleaned away, allowing for more bio cellular activity, thus bringing in more light into the cell.

I had a very late night, but I attended a beautiful ceremony in an enchanted garden, candles,a fire, acoustic musicians and song.

All headaches and fatigue are gone.

Summary of the day : Started weak'ish, and finished strong.

my day of feelings expressed by youtube : This song takes a few minutes to warm up and then it
kicks in ... Like me today ~see you tomorrow for day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment