A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm not just RAW ..... I'm WILD

Well, I've been back in the UK now for a little over a week. I had a little stint in London, then I had quick visit to see my family up North. I have finally layed my hat in a little ole place called 'Forest Row,' way out in the English countryside. This is where I will be calling home for a while.

It is here that I am learning to become a ' Bio dynamic' gardener at a Rudolf Steiner education school for life. There are lots of things that excite me about this course, but for now I cant wait to share with you that .......

........ Today was my first day 'on the job' training, and I am over joyed to say that with my new knowledge and skills, I can now eat literally 'Off the land'. With my own hands and love, I picked my lettuces, kale, parsnips and radishes straight from the rich nutrient dark soil with worms and all, then half an hour later it was washed and cleanly prepared, ready to eat from my bowl ,with a nice dose of spirulina dressing mixed with wild nettles and parsley ........ This means that the food I eat it is in it's highest vibrational force, which we like to call 'Biogenic'.

Lets take a look at the different levels of food and see how that effects their energetic states, and ultimately .. YOU !

1. Biogenic - straight from the ground to your mouth
Highest life force, which will increase your own life force and increase your SOEF (subtle organizing energy Field). This will give you a sense of renewal, raise your consciousness, reverse aging and regenerate your whole being.

What to eat - Sprouts, Grass juice, Fermented foods, Super foods, Wild Food .

2. Bioactive - straight from the ground - shop shelf - to your mouth
Healthy life force, which will sustain you and enhance the healing life force in your being.

What to eat - Fresh raw produce, Unprocessed.

3. Biostatic - straight from the ground-shop shelf - cooked/not fresh - to your mouth
Depletes life force, depletes SOEF and will diminish your bodily functions.

What to eat - Cooked and not fresh produce.

4. Bioacidic - Straight from the ground - Shop shelf - Processed/High heat cooked- to your mouth
Drastically diminish life force, leaves toxic residue ,by products and mycotoxins (pollutes your blood causing fungus and blood clotting)

What to eat - Fried food, Fast food, High heated oil food .. Burgers and chips washed down with soda and sweets for example.

5. Bio- Scary - Straight from the science lab - shop shelf - cooked - to your mouth
GMO (Genetically modified), Irradiated,Chemicalized, Changes your DNA.

What to eat - non organic food, Microwave meals.


Now that you know the different energetic levels of food and how this effects your body and being, you may now think twice as to what goes straight into your mouth ..........

I hope this is helpful .....so go on ....... GO WILD



Acrobatic Troupes Prepare For 7th China Wuhan International Acrobatic Festival
Roar - Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment