A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm dying ...

Just a quick post about dreams and Law of attraction. Between longer posts I like to keep things flowing with little posts, so here it is.

Since I can remember, I have always loved an afternoon snooze. Today on my lunch break I got so excited because I knew I was gonna go and catch up on some ZZzz. I laid down inside the greenhouse with the sun shining and it felt like I was laying on a beach somewhere exotic. The reason why I love an afternoon kip is because I always have really vivid dreams which often tell me a lot about what is going on in my life. So, I thought I would share my dream and how I interpreted it.

I was out at sea in a boat with my Girlfriend and youngest brother just playing about. Then somehow I fell off the boat, and started to sink. For some reason I thought that I was in a swimming pool rather than the sea, and so I thought to myself that I could just kick myself up off the bottom and swim back to the top. As I was floating down in the water, TERROR hit me, as I remembered that I was in the sea, and the bottom of the 'swimming pool' didn't exist. By this time I was very short of breath and sinking quickly. Then I remembered that I could just swim back up to the top instead of waiting to kick up from the bottom. As I tried to swim back up, I realised that I was paralysed and that I couldn't move my legs or arms. EXTREME TERROR came over me as I could hear my girlfriend and brother up above laughing and waiting for me to come back up. I struggled and struggled to release from the paralyses but It was no use. Then the classic dream waking up scene happened. I was just about to die and I woke. When I woke up, I felt that I was trying to swim and I gasped for air. I had a slight headache and felt so petrified as I thought I was just about to die. The feeling to wake up from the dream was so intense.

I started to try and decipher the images in the dream to see what it meant. Then I remembered that the images are not so important. It's the feeling of the dream that counts. Since the feelings were of complete TERROR, I went with that. I concluded that I have terror within me about dying. OF course I was terrified about dying ... well ... I desire to be in a state of living where I am not at all afraid of dying, more about that on a future post. There was also a sense of great loss, because I was unable to tell my girlfriend and brother that I loved them. Later that afternoon, I remembered that when I was about 5 years old I almost drowned in the sea in Spain, and my Mother just saved me. I somehow totally forgot about that. In my last post I mentioned about the 'Law Of Attraction'. This dream was also a Law Of Attraction event, showing me which feelings I need to release from soul. Clearly 'Terror' is an emotion I need to release from my soul as it is blocking me from Love and God on some level, because fear and love cannot exist in the same space. I will now pray about this to see how more Law Of Attractions come my way. After processing these emotions,sooner or later I will get to the causal emotion and release it, but this may take some time. It's almost bedtime for me now so I look forward to see what happens in tonights dreams.

Night night ...





No comments:

Post a Comment