A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Garden paradise


Hey people ... I thought I would show you my garden. I have been working and learning in this 2 acre biodynamic garden at the Michael Hall Rudolf Steiner school now for the last year and a half. Since eating mostly raw food, I thought it wise to learn how to grow my own food. It feels so empowering to be able to grow my own food. Biodynamic gardening means it is not only totally organic, but we also plant using astrology. We follow a special zodiac calender to help us know when the best time is to perform certain jobs in the garden. We also use herbal tea's and preparations to spray on the garden to help with plant growth, soil life and disease. I have so many pictures to post so here are a just few snap shots of me and my garden to give you a quick insight ... Enjoy

View of the garden with School in the back ground

Victorian style Sun Dial
3 polly tunnels and 2 glass houses

The fruits of my labour ... red currents , fennel and beetroot

Inside the glass house growing beans and a bed of lettuce ............. > > > >

The starting of tomatoes


Sleeping in the rhubarb bed

Leeks

Chomping on Red russian Kale



An English Rose and a bee getting busy ... So come on guys, get creating your very own paradise garden. Will write again soon x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics, your salad is the best I've tasted. I love your passion.

    ReplyDelete