A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Desires and Truth

Truth is ... I really hope that one day I will be able to tell the Truth to any person, at anytime, in any situation no matter the outcome. I know that I do not tell the Truth right now 100% of the time. I'm not saying that I tell big whoppers, it's just sometimes I may not express how I am honestly feeling in every single moment. If I want this kind of Truth in my life, I will need to pray to God about the reason why I do not have the desire to tell truth all of the time. My mind maybe saying that I want to, but my soul is clearly not expressing it. If I did have that desire, then I would already be doing it, for DESIRE... ALWAYS CREATES!!! That means, If I desire something in my life and I do not have it ... It means, at this moment, I do not truly desire it, and there must be a soul based issue for that reason, and that issue normally stems from fear. Do I desire a laptop ...YES because I am writing from one now. Do I desire to live in England ? Yes because this is where I am as I write this. Do I desire a girlfriend ? YES because I have a girlfriend... Do I desire to speak Spanish ? YES because I can speak Spanish. Do I desire to grow my own food ? YES because I grow my own food. With the next set of questions I know in my mind that I would answer YES, but my soul is showing me something different... Do I desire a car ? (my mind says yes) My Soul says, No because I do not have a car. Do I desire a million pounds ? No because I do not have a million pounds. Do I desire to own my own house ? No because I do not own my own house. Do I desire to tell the Truth ALL of the time ... NO, because I know of times when I with hold the truth due to fear, but what could that fear be ? Well, just try telling the Whole Truth in every situation and you will soon see what happens... not everyone is so pleased about it.

This feedback system is totally amazing ... If I say that I am desiring something in my life and I do not have it, then I have to understand why I do not have it. A true desire from the soul always creates, and this is why I hope to have the desire for Truth in all situations of my life ... and WHY? because... Brothers and Sisters, telling the Truth is one of the most loving and healing things you can ever do ... and the truth shall always set us free ...

p.s. When ever I talk about Truth, please remember that these feelings are my feelings in this moment. My soul in this moment has many 'errors'. Errors are not loved based, meaning that my soul will still deliver messages from an injured state, and the messages may not be as Truthful as God would have them be. That is my understanding to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment