A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Heaven On Earth just maybe ??

Well, I bit the bullet and Ive been living in Spain now for one week, and its definely been eventful. I was reminded that when we step into our desires, it is probable that suppressed fears will surface to challange us, and I guess that is why so many of us do not follow our passions and desires, for we stay stuck in fear, or even fear the fear which may lie ahead. I have definitly been feeling the fear here, but Ive been 'trucking on' as my good friend Mike advised me.

I will be posting more blogs again now that I am settled. I'm also getting up to scratch with technology, so I can upload more pictures and videos so that you can get a better sense of what life is like here in Spain.

Since we are surrounded by fruits and vegetables, life as a raw foodist has been a dream, and its fairly cheap too. The trouble with Spain is that they are not so fussed yet about organic food, but I'm doing the best with whats available ... what else can one do ? We have the potential to grow our own food here, but as yet we have little man power, so this will take time to develop. On the 3 acres of land so far, we have orange trees, lemons and pomegranates. The next door fruit farm (2 minutes walk) has apricots, figs, almonds, bananas, peaches, nectarines, plums, olives (plus more than I can remember right now) ... and of course he grows all the usual suspects in the greens and vegetables department. Oh I forgot to mention, we drink the mountain water which is filtered into the taps and we have a river on the property too, lined with bamboo. We have a swimming pool and an outside yoga platform 60sq meters... sounds like heaven on Earth eh ? :)

OK, let me post my first ever personal video, and you can see for yourself. In the future I hope to develop my editing skills and play music etc, but for now, you will just have to see it live and Raw as I filmed it... ( ha ..I actually have 'Prince' playing in the back ground, I did not over lap the music onto this video, but it kinda fits )


Here's some pictures too

Bright fresh oranges grown on our land


Sun Rise Sun Rise

Seems Buddah by the pool had a bright idea

As you can see .... its a donkey under an orange tree .. dont know its name, but he posed well.

 Ok ... thats all folks for today ... but stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment