A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fire in Malaga - some like it hot !

Wow - well I have been away for sometime now and not written a post in months. Thats because I have been planning a move to Spain an run a holiday retreat centre. Well the time has come  I will be moving there in 2 weeks. I have co created a detox retre at week with Birgit who has been running the rustic centre for 5 years. The retreats will be happening once a week EVERY month, so there are plenty of chances to come and join us. Visit my website for more details http://perryhaldenby.co.uk/retreats/ .

When I arrive there I hope to write more posts and I am really excited to start writting my novel, so I will keep you posted on how it all goes.

Until next time visit www.molino-malaga.com to see the retreat centre.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment