A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Come What May .....

Oh my, what an amazing three days I just experienced. With love, I joined in the with my new local tribes in an epic festival, celebrating ' Beltane' (I wouldn't recommend the food recipes on this site, although the explanation for the rituals are sound and resonate with me). The festival was called ' Wild Heart ' and we danced, shared stories and whispered poems of love around camp fires until the early morn. The scenery looked like that from the movie ' Brave heart' and it also had that ancient sacred feeling to it. The energy was created to rejuvenate the healing powers of the long lost ' Village ' community.

People came to teach and share different topics, all related in some way to the importance of civilization reconnecting with Mother earth, your home land. My heart couldn't help but open to the inspiration and possibilities of a new world. It reminded me very much of the series of books I have been deeply touched by called ' The Ringing Ceders' or more commonly known as ' Anastasia'. Not only do I recommend that you read these books .... but I INSIST that you read these books, for within them lay information which may change your life, and that of your children, and that of your children's children. These books will also ignite and re kindle your desire for love and will show you the reflection of how we relate to our sacred relationships, family, friends and even business .... nothing is left out ! . They hold the potential to awaken your true self and inspire you to be creative in ways that you never knew were possible.....

So, with that in mind, I feel that in those three days, I just experienced those books and their teachings, right here and now in this physical dimension, helping me to believe that such ways of living are totally possible .........its true ........ and its already happening .... !!!!!

The weather was harsh, raining and forceful winds whipped up tents, with the sun smiling now and then. These conditions out there in the open Fields, drew me back repeatedly to the ' Raw Food Tent' selling nutritional warming herbal teas mixed with super foods to give them that high vibrational kick, which was needed to heat up the body and restore the vigour in such weather conditions.........

and here is the simple drink which put the fire in my eyes on those cold days ..

2 tea spoons of Cacao
2 tea spoons of Mesquite
1 teaspoon of Maca
Dash of Cinnamon
Dash of Star anise
Dash of Cardamon
Dash of cayenne pepper
1 cup of warm water

mix in your favourite drinking vessel and feel the strength rise in you.

Back to work today in my glorious garden, it was another cold day, so I carried a jar of the same concoction as described above in my bag to sip on when feeling fatigued, and it worked a treat.

With fire in my heart, I wish you all Love and divine inspiration, and may we all connect back to our Mother land.


Butte Lighting Fires In Northern California Grow To Force Evacuations

No comments:

Post a Comment