A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Birthday

Wow ... well yes, 27th April, its my Birthday. 34 years ago I was born into this world. It got me thinking about the whole process of birth. And the more I thought about it the more I was in awe. When I really stop to think about what is happening at birth, it can bring a tear to my eye. The whole thing is outstanding. There are so many things to factor. Once upon a time I did not exist on Earth.  First of all, my parents had to meet, and for that in itself to happen would have had its own story, twists and turns... and then I guess before that, my Grand parents would have had to experience their own fairy tale too. And of course my Great Grand parents would have had their 'coincidental' encounters to enable them to come together. These family meetings would have had to travel back to when time began ... Adam and Eve ?  another discussion in its self. Somehow, all those 'chance meetings' from my ancestors did occur, and they lead to the point of my conception, which I guess would have been around August 1977 ( hmmm I wonder if that's why I LOVE the hot weather ) and then I was born April 1978.

Not going to write much more than that now really. I just felt compelled to write a little today, and thought my birth was a good enough subject to write about briefly before I go off to work.

So I leave you with the thought of Creation. Imagine, we have the power to create what ever want with our desire (my mum and dad must have had desire to create me). Because of free will, we can create in a loving way or un loving ways. Wouldn't life be amazing if we only ever created from a place of pure love ? unfortunately we do not always do that, and thus we feel the resulting pain of creating from fear.

If I was to blow out my candles out on my birthday cake and make a wish ... My wish would be that every single Soul would be able to create their life born from True Love...wooooosh

Watch this link ... makes me smile
http://youtu.be/iEQPXDGRaEk

Happy Birthday

Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment