A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Friday, February 17, 2012

My banana smoothie

I've been making smoothies with 10 bananas. This smoothie is high in carbohydrates (269.5 g)and high in calories (1050kcal) making it full of energy. low protein (12.9 g) low fat (3.9 g) which mean the fructose will be really quickly transformed into glucose (energy which cells need) with out the fat and protein blocking the cell walls. If the cells are blocked then the sugar may stay in the blood and contribute to disease. (this is my understanding thus far).

The point of this is to eat 80% high carbohydrate diet with 10%protein and 10% fat.

I recommend buying Dr. Douglas Grahams book the 80.10.10 diet ! and log onto www.30bananasaday.com more support and help on this diet. And of course I will keep you posted on my own progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment