A place to discover poetry and stories inspired by Gods Way of Love

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Up Date / forgiveness

Been so busy with lots of work, training courses and personal 'stuff ', so not had time to write. Hopefully I can write a blog post very soon. Just been reminded about how ' forgiveness of self ' is a big part of 'love of self ' . I was starting to beat myself up for not having time or strong enough desire to write a blog post, so it was a blessing to be reminded of ' self forgiveness'. There is no rush ... patience my brothers and sisters. Patience is huge in the subject of ' love of self '. I find I have a huge list in my mind of all the things 'I could be', 'could of done','could of been', 'should of done', 'things I did and shouldn't have done' ... All these cudda wudda shudda ways of being are very damaging in the process of 'love of self' ... So I am relieved to be reminded of ...... SELF FORGIVENESS.

and if you feel that something has happened to you which feels un just. It probably is un just...

and If you ever want to blame yourself ... remember, its not your fault.

With Love and Joy ... Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment